<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7857039153730908955?origin\x3dhttp://sweet-scentedmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Love is everything ❤




Sunday, June 29, 2008 ; 6:02 PM ♥


Hello people of the world! :D I'm so proud that i've been updating pretty regularly. ^^ Unlike dah who's just updated after a loooong time!

Kay. Hmm. The weekend was okay, pretty routine as usual. Watch tv, eat, sleep. LOL. Nah studied too la haha. Oh and cleared my desk and arranged the stuff!! Yay:D Now I can do my work properly... so fun.^^ lol -.-

Ytd I was in two minds about something... I realised he's been avoiding me. Not that it should be surprising or anything but now it's even more so and that's just... surprising. I've never really believed he'd hate me that much. Maybe I was wrong and even now he does. But I just don't understand why. But I didn't ask. Reason? It's just make matters worse. I'm happy as it is now. You can continue avoiding me if you want, though i'd never move aside.

Lalala. ^^ Hmm am happy with my life now la. :) Don't wanna fall back into the pit. Read some ppl's blogs and I realise many ppl faced the probs I did. We're not alone! ^^ And I'm glad things happened for I've grown so much haha. And I'm a stronger person now! :DD

Oh dear, MT oral's this thursday! =X Hope hope hope the topic's manageable! :(( Poor cy has lost her voice. Can't help but feel worried for her. Hope she gets well soon!

Wonder what we're gonna do for chem prac tmr. Hope it'll be fun! :D

Finally there's gonna be a 405 gathering on sat next week at changi beach. Pot luck. Poor mr chan was left stranded alone there last week. It was a complete fiasco okay? :( Haha. Hope this time around it'll be successful! -.- Ahaha. And heard the ex-05 gathering was a lil' of a fiasco too. Good thing I didn't go.

Okay think I'm done for today. Gonna eat my dinner now. Buh-Byee! ♥

Don't sigh because it has ended, smile because it happened.









The Girl ♥
name:Shahirah
school::)
birthday:30/09/92
age:16


Her Wishes ♥
Happiness!
Long lasting love.
For all my loved ones to be safe and happy^^
FInd out where I belong.

Chat ♥





Exits ♥
Our shared blog
Asveeny
Chian Yil
Dada
Divaagar
Faraha
Haien
Hong Fai
Irish
Janine
Ji heon
Justina
Kimberly
Kuok Loon
Maria
Sean
Syazana
Vina
Vivek
Hilwah
Melanie
Hilwah and melanie
Justina and dayana

The Past ♥
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
September 2009
March 2012
April 2012


Credits ♥

Designer: bw0kenSMILE-x
Basecode: purplekisses-
Image Host: Photo Bucket Imageshack
Tag Board: CBox
Brush: moargh