<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7857039153730908955?origin\x3dhttp://sweet-scentedmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Love is everything ❤




Saturday, August 9, 2008 ; 6:40 PM ♥


Happy National Day!


08.08.08 :)
Hey everyone.:) Firstly, hope you guys have a great holiday. Study hard, but remember to relax as well yeah?

Okay first let's talk about this past week. Things were pretty normal and that's good.:) I am tired of all the drama... If you guys know anything about the matter do me a favour and shush kay? Thanks. And ya in spite of it all I don't want to give him any problems so ya thanks for the care but it's okay, really. Now let's digress, shall we?...

On wed watched the last parade rehearsal. Was okay... though got bored after awhile plus... nvm. Then went for night study. Quite a number of ppl turned up. :) And ya it's nice studying with friends. Mrs toh was there as well. Then after night study, vina haien vivek sean shunan came to my house for night walk haha so weird huh? What's so scary about sixth avenue? And there's supposedly a cemetery and I didn't know. -.- Sean had to leave early:( then halfway someone chickened out.-.- Haha. But ya it was still interesting la^^

Then can't really rmb abt thurs... quite uneventful. Except BIO, had practical. :) Was more of a cooking session, really. Justina made stew haha and dada made salsa with the cherry tomatoes and reducing sugar solutions. ^-^

Kay then ytd, it was the national day celebrations! :) It was pretty nice 'cept we sat down for hours my legs were killing me. Liked the song singing part^^ I really sang haha. And we hugged and held hands and stuff, so fun. :) The last national day celebrations i'll have in this school..

Kay every year, on the eve of national day, we (or at least i) have a tradition. To take neoprints! Did in sec2, sec3, and so now in sec4 too. But of course the ppl change... hai oh well. Went to tiong with asv and walked around before we met cy, who was with her mum then cbel. Then took neoprints.:) Then we went home. The place brought back memories, right up to the exact spots. They just came back to me... Anyway, it's sad can't scan in the pics we took in sec 2, maybe will next time. But I have last year's. :) One year intervals between each, the representation of the changes...

08.08.07




08.08.08


Okay, watching the parade now haha. It's lost it's element... it's not like before. No more kallang wave... everything's changing. I guess it's true the only constant thing in this world is change.

Yay mum's birthday's on monday got a gift alr heh. :) It's a cute teddy bear where u can put a photo shh.. :) Hope she'll like it. ^^

Okay my bro wants to play ball with me but I don't know how to :( haha. Think I'll go eat now. Oh ya and to everyone, u have misunderstood me I wasn't ref to him, I was ref to someone else so ya. Misunderstandings - I'm always being faced by them, especially from the ppl I ♥. But it's okay.

Byee.♥

And I kept seeing those initials everywhere, those of Ross Wakeman's. But why. They're always there... those constant reminders.

wanna date me after exams?hmm:)









The Girl ♥
name:Shahirah
school::)
birthday:30/09/92
age:16


Her Wishes ♥
Happiness!
Long lasting love.
For all my loved ones to be safe and happy^^
FInd out where I belong.

Chat ♥





Exits ♥
Our shared blog
Asveeny
Chian Yil
Dada
Divaagar
Faraha
Haien
Hong Fai
Irish
Janine
Ji heon
Justina
Kimberly
Kuok Loon
Maria
Sean
Syazana
Vina
Vivek
Hilwah
Melanie
Hilwah and melanie
Justina and dayana

The Past ♥
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
September 2009
March 2012
April 2012


Credits ♥

Designer: bw0kenSMILE-x
Basecode: purplekisses-
Image Host: Photo Bucket Imageshack
Tag Board: CBox
Brush: moargh