<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7857039153730908955?origin\x3dhttp://sweet-scentedmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Love is everything ❤




Thursday, September 25, 2008 ; 8:18 PM ♥


Hello everyone.:)

Well actually I didn't plan to update today nor did I even plan to come online.. but well since pooh asked me to, i'm here! Wanted to study actually.. was actually excited to!:)After reading the notes lol ^^ but then asv asked me. Lol nvm la guess i'll stay up late tonight. Was so tired today but somehow i just couldn't get to sleep. Bio was long and many ppl didn't go. But Mr ma wasn't really angry lol. Wonder why.

Kay well got back all of our papers. My points seem nice actually at the end of it all, but know that overall I dropped a little. Others are improving and I'm dropping. Gotta put in more effort!! Well but maybe my study method really isn't very effective.

Ahh now I really feel like sleeping. Damn. Where's that caffeine? Boo.:(

Oh ya ytd the class(most) went to lido to watch "mad about english". Well it was really funny at the beginning but later on I just felt like sleeping... lol. Came a little late thanks for waiting guys:) Then after the movie joined a group of ppl.. got a little complicated. *Sigh* We eventually just split up into our pairs and separated... After that I felt more at ease. Well at least at the end of the day I got a free movie and popcorn and drinks (to give away^^) AND i finally got a gift for my daddy and (shh! hee...)

Oh ya asveeny is pooh right? Now I'm officially piglet! Someone got me a cute piglet... my first birthday gift^^It's simply so cute! It's now my bedtime companion^^ Thank you:)

Yay wonder what we all can do at my house:) Hope my ps2 can still function lol... my bros wanna get wii or ps3 but dunno what to get. Well i want a psp^^ but after the 'o's! Don't wanna get distracted!


To asveeny, thanks for such a sweet post.^^ Yup we shall remain friends forever yeah? And don't you think it's simply too cool?if u know what i mean;) and will u really stay over? lol:D Pooh and piglet shall stay BFF:)

Kay heard abt some things being said abt us. But wait. What did I do wrong? Where do I go from here? I could have turned ugly, but no. I'm not gonna stoop to that level. It's just not worth it. I'm not like that. It doesn't mean that with new friendships forged, old ones are extinguished. I hope you understand that and not simply assume, because when you assume, ...I think I don't have to put that cliche phrase here.

Words, for all they were flimsy and invisible, had great strength. They could be as fortified as a castle wall and as sharp as a foil. They could bite, slap, shock, wound. So recognise the implications of your words before you release them into the world. Bear in mind that words can never be retrieved once they are let free. So, think before you speak. If you really just want others to think bad of us, then I've really got nothing to say...


Hope that our last week of school together would be memorable. I think I'd miss the school...

xoxo,
Rah♥
sweet cheeks.<3










The Girl ♥
name:Shahirah
school::)
birthday:30/09/92
age:16


Her Wishes ♥
Happiness!
Long lasting love.
For all my loved ones to be safe and happy^^
FInd out where I belong.

Chat ♥





Exits ♥
Our shared blog
Asveeny
Chian Yil
Dada
Divaagar
Faraha
Haien
Hong Fai
Irish
Janine
Ji heon
Justina
Kimberly
Kuok Loon
Maria
Sean
Syazana
Vina
Vivek
Hilwah
Melanie
Hilwah and melanie
Justina and dayana

The Past ♥
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
September 2009
March 2012
April 2012


Credits ♥

Designer: bw0kenSMILE-x
Basecode: purplekisses-
Image Host: Photo Bucket Imageshack
Tag Board: CBox
Brush: moargh