<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7857039153730908955?origin\x3dhttp://sweet-scentedmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Love is everything ❤




Tuesday, September 2, 2008 ; 4:08 PM ♥


Hello everyone again:D Someone asked me to blog so here I am... :)

I shall begin with two cute and meaningful quotes^^

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate
before it has cooled off.
It takes you by surprise at first,
but keeps you warm for a long time.


Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to play by the rules,

then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

Such wonderful meanings these quotes carry.:) I was in deep thought about some things yesterday night, and I settled to seeing how things would go later on. It was tiring to think about it. I'd leave it for later... But one thing i'm sure of is that I love you.

Prelims are coming! Everyone seems so hardworking now, it's scary but cool! :D I needa work work work too.:) And thanks mel, just and sean for the encouragement for the practicals. Certainly hope it'll turn out well for not just me but for all of us.:)

Oh and ya fasting started ytd... though I didn't fast and even today. Cos of some reasons.. but think I can tmr.:) But am kinda fasting now still... at least I can still experience somewhat the ppl's pain... :)

Byee, loves.♥

When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.









The Girl ♥
name:Shahirah
school::)
birthday:30/09/92
age:16


Her Wishes ♥
Happiness!
Long lasting love.
For all my loved ones to be safe and happy^^
FInd out where I belong.

Chat ♥





Exits ♥
Our shared blog
Asveeny
Chian Yil
Dada
Divaagar
Faraha
Haien
Hong Fai
Irish
Janine
Ji heon
Justina
Kimberly
Kuok Loon
Maria
Sean
Syazana
Vina
Vivek
Hilwah
Melanie
Hilwah and melanie
Justina and dayana

The Past ♥
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
September 2009
March 2012
April 2012


Credits ♥

Designer: bw0kenSMILE-x
Basecode: purplekisses-
Image Host: Photo Bucket Imageshack
Tag Board: CBox
Brush: moargh