<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7857039153730908955?origin\x3dhttp://sweet-scentedmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Love is everything ❤




Friday, September 19, 2008 ; 1:24 PM ♥


Hello everyone i'm finally back!

Prelims are over:) ARRRRRHH think i can't do well lo. Especially my bio. Si ding le.:'( So sad I think I flunk it? All that I studied didn't come out.. boo. :( Waa chatting with justina and poohbear now haha soo nice ppl:P Kay so couldn't find ppl to go out with and ironically many ppl say that? Like don't we all just find each other.Hah. Hmm oh no gonna flunkkkk physics paper 1 and chinese paper 2 :'( aww. I regret even retaking MT lo... A B3 is like god-like for my standard.. But because of some stupid rule the school put here I am. Think I'm seriously gonna fail badly for the chinese paper.

Okay so I hear there's some talk going on.. Kay so I wouldn't mind some ppl knowing... but why are so many ppl like talking? Haiii. And why would they think so??? But nvm it doesn't really bother me...

Hmm oh ya I did find something out and it's like super super duper cool! Wee. Happy happy for some peeps.^^ And the acting can get hilarious lol but I kinda knew:PP

Hmm my birthday is coming! Sweet sixteen! Yays.:) And it falls on the day before hari raya. Can't wait to have my friends over. We can play cluedo many many times and I can win them many many times!!! lol:D oh and to pooh u can eat kueh! Haha know u love kueh right;) Don't worry i'll make nice, SPECIAL kueh for u lol. Heeheehee;D

Okay like my life now is pretty nice but strange? Lol weird huh. Dunno la but it's much better than before... I've learnt to really open my heart. :) It's much more peaceful now. U know when I feel bitter or anything I'd just take a breath and wait cos I know i'll eventually feel the calm. Lol dunno why I'm suddenly like this. (: Yay I can resume to finish my book! Then I can go on to read vina's book. Hope I can finish it in time! Speaking of which I rmb I made a bookmark for someone.. wonder if that person still uses it. Don't lose it okay I put my heart into it! :)

Hmmm there's gonna be a 205 chalet yet again? Lol we never stop do we. :) And ms leong may come? Omg. :) But it would really be great if faraha were there. Damn I miss her loads. :(

Kays, think I'm done for now. Byee♥









The Girl ♥
name:Shahirah
school::)
birthday:30/09/92
age:16


Her Wishes ♥
Happiness!
Long lasting love.
For all my loved ones to be safe and happy^^
FInd out where I belong.

Chat ♥





Exits ♥
Our shared blog
Asveeny
Chian Yil
Dada
Divaagar
Faraha
Haien
Hong Fai
Irish
Janine
Ji heon
Justina
Kimberly
Kuok Loon
Maria
Sean
Syazana
Vina
Vivek
Hilwah
Melanie
Hilwah and melanie
Justina and dayana

The Past ♥
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
September 2009
March 2012
April 2012


Credits ♥

Designer: bw0kenSMILE-x
Basecode: purplekisses-
Image Host: Photo Bucket Imageshack
Tag Board: CBox
Brush: moargh