<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7857039153730908955?origin\x3dhttp://sweet-scentedmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Love is everything ❤




Monday, January 19, 2009 ; 1:08 PM ♥


I'm back. :)

Sorry for the loooooong period of not blogging. I just couldn't find the mood or motivation to blog. Kays well I've been having weird dreams the past few nights... Some were really scary, others were downright uncomfortable, some were nice. :) But omgggg something really cool happened it's really hard to believe. At the end of my dream this morning I was eating pizza which my sis gave me and that was really random and totally not in sync with the whole dream. Wait. Are dreams ever in sync? Haha. Kays yeah so it's just pizza. So what right? Not so simple. When I woke up and told my sis about how yummy it was and all (lol) , she paused, and then said that she dreamt that she was giving me pizza at my gramps. Hahaha how cool is that? ;D Weeeeeee so cool connecting through dreams:D Hope we can do that more often heheheh... Oh but I thank God dreams aren't reality. I don't know what I was thinking in that dream when I did something stupid... Regretted it right after. Thank God.

Life's not the only rollercoaster ride. Dreams are too. And it makes things alot worse when you attempt to decipher anything from them. Dreams aren't supposed to mean anything, right? Well maybe not in all cases.

Okay if you're expecting me to have an entire post about my results and everything, then sorry you'll be disappointed. Ohhs anyway I'm running late hahaha thank God I'm all ready to go. :P

Bye guys! Till next time and sorry for the short post. ♥









The Girl ♥
name:Shahirah
school::)
birthday:30/09/92
age:16


Her Wishes ♥
Happiness!
Long lasting love.
For all my loved ones to be safe and happy^^
FInd out where I belong.

Chat ♥





Exits ♥
Our shared blog
Asveeny
Chian Yil
Dada
Divaagar
Faraha
Haien
Hong Fai
Irish
Janine
Ji heon
Justina
Kimberly
Kuok Loon
Maria
Sean
Syazana
Vina
Vivek
Hilwah
Melanie
Hilwah and melanie
Justina and dayana

The Past ♥
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
September 2009
March 2012
April 2012


Credits ♥

Designer: bw0kenSMILE-x
Basecode: purplekisses-
Image Host: Photo Bucket Imageshack
Tag Board: CBox
Brush: moargh