<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7857039153730908955?origin\x3dhttp://sweet-scentedmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Love is everything ❤




Tuesday, September 8, 2009 ; 1:42 PM ♥


Hello dear blog, just a quick one and I'll go back to studying. I am feeling pretty emotionless... I can't even talk to my friends the way I used to. And work...does not seem so daunting anymore. I actually want to do it. Doing work makes me feel better... At least I can immerse myself in it, and have something to keep me happy. :)

Okay, my blogger is screwed I can't add colour or anything to my fonts. Nevermind.

Oh, I love my friends. When they're there, it makes life better. (: <3

Thanks LJ for caring, and pooh for just being there for piglet. :)

Oh... I love this song... Keep singing it or humming it everywhere I go. ^^ It's called The Prayer and it's from the movie Quest for Camelot. The lyrics are beautiful.


I pray you'll be our eyes,
and watch us where we go.
And help us to be wise,
in times when we don't know.
Let this be our prayer,
as we go our way.
Lead us to a place,
guide us with your grace,
to a place where we'll be safe.


I wish I had it in my phone...

Bye,
Rah.









The Girl ♥
name:Shahirah
school::)
birthday:30/09/92
age:16


Her Wishes ♥
Happiness!
Long lasting love.
For all my loved ones to be safe and happy^^
FInd out where I belong.

Chat ♥





Exits ♥
Our shared blog
Asveeny
Chian Yil
Dada
Divaagar
Faraha
Haien
Hong Fai
Irish
Janine
Ji heon
Justina
Kimberly
Kuok Loon
Maria
Sean
Syazana
Vina
Vivek
Hilwah
Melanie
Hilwah and melanie
Justina and dayana

The Past ♥
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
September 2009
March 2012
April 2012


Credits ♥

Designer: bw0kenSMILE-x
Basecode: purplekisses-
Image Host: Photo Bucket Imageshack
Tag Board: CBox
Brush: moargh