<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7857039153730908955?origin\x3dhttp://sweet-scentedmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Love is everything ❤




Wednesday, March 28, 2012 ; 6:15 PM ♥


I have a second and new blog:

www.workplaylovehard.blogspot.com


Hi blog. Omg I actually am in. Can't believe it. Well, I already have a new blog but... yeah. I suddenly felt really nostalgic, and I was reading this blog 2 days back. I miss those times. And I kinda thought I wanted to leave this blog at that. But. Well, since I love it so much, why not just post something? :)

I guess I stopped blogging here after the last post, as I just lost myself after what happened. Really, things have changed so so much. But I remember every detail from last time. Well, most of it. And really, not a day has passed without me thinking. I know right now at this point in time it's not right, but it's the truth! I guess a part of me still cares. : /

So I did some spring cleaning few days back, (read my new blog), and I found many old things, and also looked into my heart shape box full of things from an old close person to me. It's funny, how instead of feeling sad I felt nothing but happiness, and even, a smile emerged on my face... What fond and beautiful memories! Everything is still there, albeit a little aged and older, even rusty for some like the watch. I take good care of everything, and that'll never change. Maybe, I collect these pieces till one day my heart no longer feels or I have to cut off everything for that one commitment and when the covenant is formed. Even then, it's hard to take pieces of your past, what made you who you are today and simply chuck it. Really, it's easier said than done. Was I upset then that you couldn't find my book that you promised you would keep safe? Well, kinda, at first. Especially because the book meant so much to me. But no, not anymore. I've already accepted it. That others may not be like me. There is nothing wrong in that. Who else could say they still keep things from an ex? =.= I wonder what happened to the heart bear mug, the lollipop pillow, the custom puzzle, the framed cross-stitched rose and the bottle of letters I passed you last year though. >.< Wonder if you actually read them. Maybe you don't need them anymore, especially the blue papers (for sadness). That would be great.

I know people will despise me. For talking about my ex. Even you, whom I'm with and almost for a year now (wow time flies :) ) I guess it's reasonable to think low of me... But I guess like what vivek once said, he likes that part about me, that I treat my relationships as not simply play. But really... when will the day come that you no longer cross my mind? How is he doing? It's been a while. I mean it doesn't really affect me anymore but. I'm already used to these thoughts and it's not perplexing but. It's just wrong isn't it?! God help me. I am with vivek now. And he's a great guy... And, it sounds crazy but yes I love him. Duh. He's not just my bestfriend, although he is. :)

I'm imperfect, in all too many ways. :(

At least I'm happy and blessed now. I guess I should only be thankful! What more could I need right? Gosh why can't the font colour or size be changed :(










The Girl ♥
name:Shahirah
school::)
birthday:30/09/92
age:16


Her Wishes ♥
Happiness!
Long lasting love.
For all my loved ones to be safe and happy^^
FInd out where I belong.

Chat ♥





Exits ♥
Our shared blog
Asveeny
Chian Yil
Dada
Divaagar
Faraha
Haien
Hong Fai
Irish
Janine
Ji heon
Justina
Kimberly
Kuok Loon
Maria
Sean
Syazana
Vina
Vivek
Hilwah
Melanie
Hilwah and melanie
Justina and dayana

The Past ♥
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
September 2009
March 2012
April 2012


Credits ♥

Designer: bw0kenSMILE-x
Basecode: purplekisses-
Image Host: Photo Bucket Imageshack
Tag Board: CBox
Brush: moargh